Women At The London Olympics
It goes without saying that there were no female athletes at the ancient Olympics in 776 B.C. There weren’t any when the modern Olympics started in 1896, either. Indeed, as recently as the 1996 Games in Atlanta more than two dozen countries were still without a single female athlete. Women At The London Olympics
Fast forward. Today, as the Summer Games open in London, Canada has more female athletes than male ones.
Sunnyescorts girls not competing on London Olympics , but will great company of you looking for a quality companian during the games.
Our London Escorts will be available 8pm to 6 am 7 days a week.
Here are the first women competitors in the Modern Olympic Games of 1900, in chronological order were
- May 22 – Helen de Pourtales, Switzerland (Yachting)
- May 31 – Elvira Guerra, France (Equestrian). There may have been another woman also competing in the equestrian events.
- Jun 28 – Mme Ohnier, Madame Depres, and Mme.Filleaul Brohy, France (Croquet)
- July 11 – winner Charlotte Cooper, Great Britain (Tennis) plus other female competitors
- Oct 3 – winner Margaret Abbott, USA (Golf) plus other female competitors