London is an amazing city where you can indulge in tasty chocolates and experience wine tasting tours. London is a city that you have to see with your own eye. For couples, the famous champagne tour is a must do among the most romantic things to do in London at night. You can now raise a toast to your love and life and absorb the picturesque views of London.
Here are 8 best things to do in London in the nights:
- The Buckingham palace: This is one of the best places to visit and the official residence of the Queen. For couples, this can be one of a kind experience to visit the royal palace, one of the few left in the world. Visit the lavish state rooms, witness the great treasures from the Queen’s collection, and see the original paintings of great artists like Picasso, Rembrandt and Claude. The residence houses some of the world’s best antique furniture. Take along an available escort to date to add more zing to your romantic trip.
- Little Venice: This small creek of the Grand Canal in north western London is the ultimate place for romance. Away from the city, Little Venice is full of houseboats that cruise through the waterways all day and night. You can also choose to stop by Bloomfield and Browning’s pool if you like.
- Aerial tour of London: A helicopter tour of London is the best way to view the skyline of the city. Couples can have the most romantic and thrilling tour of London and it is quite exciting as well. You get to view the most famous landmarks while you glide across the city. This is one of the most fun activities for couples to do in the night. London is amazingly lit up in the nights and it looks like the stars have descended from the sky.
- Shangri La: It is a hotel where the rich and affluent stay. The 55 stories tall building gives you a 360 degrees view of the city. If you are staying here, you can view London day and night without having to step out of your hotel room. From here, you can view the historic structures like the Tower Bridge and the other skyscrapers of the city.London Science Museum is also in the vicinity, so do not miss out on that.
- The Big Ben: Everyone has heard of this place, and is one of London’s tall towers. Spend a blissful evening with your partner with views that mesmerize you and it is one of the best places to spend your evenings. The view of sunset is beautiful and here you can see the orange lit sky. Walk on the bridge and find a secluded spot to sit with your partner while you bask in the sunlight.
- Hyde Park: If you’re wondering where to go for London nightlife, visit the Hyde Park in the evening to spend a rewarding personal time with your partner. You can go on a horseback ride and stroll through the park. This is the most talked about park in London city. There are so many attractions here like the Serpentine Road, a boat ride in the manmade lake and much more.
- The Aqua Shard: You can have a lot of romantic dates in London like visiting the Aqua Shard. It is located on the 31st floor of the building and is one of the best places to have a romantic dinner with your partner. Taste some of the best cocktails in the Atrium Bar and watch the sunset across London. It will surely leave you love smitten and the end of the day. There is also a London adults only hotel here if you are looking for adult fun.
- River Cruise: A river cruise of the Thames cannot be missed on a date with your partner. While cruising through the river you can enjoy a romantic dinner and some good drinks. This is one of the most romantic things to do in London. The cruise boat staff welcomes you with carefully chosen welcome drinks and a glass of champagne as a complimentary drink. Enjoy a three course meal with half a bottle of wine per person, which is included in the cruise package. Live jazz music keeps playing in the background while you continue on the tour of Canary Wharf.
- Petersham Nursery: Every woman loves flowers and the Petersham Nursery in Richmond is one of the best romantic places to date. Taste some lovely home cooked food, enjoy the nature and admire the surroundings. You can dine in the famous glasshouse and also shop for antiques and memorabilia.
London is ‘the’ place to enjoy adult fun and have romantic dates. Whether it is a honeymoon or just a romantic trip, experience the best of London.