Orgasms are a godsend to all of us, men and women both. If there is anything that makes our private life any better than just being with someone, is the fact that you can release the sexual tension inside your body. Despite the world revolving around various myths and facts, the one thing that has survived the test of time is the fact that every human loves orgasms.
While it may be easy for you to accept that orgasms are great, but are they really attainable?
Facts you should know about orgasms
Men and women both are inclined to enjoy lovemaking more often if their partner knows how to make them reach their climax point. If you want to make sure that you make your partner enjoy lovemaking as much as you do, then there is more to be done. Master foreplay techniques and understand that orgasms work differently for men and women.
It is easier for men to reach their climax before a woman does. But it is not an unattainable task to make a woman orgasm either. Here are some facts about female orgasm:
- Every orgasm is different: The female body is quite different,and you would need to understand that your partner’s body will react differently to everything. While orgasms are characterized by muscle contractions, it is extremely important for you to remember that you’re a female orgasm will begin with higher contractions and will slowly decrease in intensity.
- Every woman’s body is different: Despite the general myth that women hardly ever experience orgasms, according to experts, it is quite possible for every woman to attain one. The only point to be kept in mind is that the woman needs to be in tune with her sensations and should understand what makes her feel good. Orgasms are a play of sensations, so make sure that you are tuned in properly to feel every bit of an orgasm.
- Social Factors: Since ancient times, women have been questioned if they are too curious about their sexuality. And the fact that most of the times a female orgasm is considered second to the male orgasm has led women to misunderstand certain things and have kept them from attaining a full-fledged orgasm.
Since times have changed, it is advised that you talk to your partner in case of problems and be open about things. Furthermore, you need to understand that stress, anxiety and other issues can have an effect on your private life as well as your orgasms.
- The clitoris is an important part: You need to understand that the clitoris is made of the same stuff as the penis. Stimulation of the clitoris is just as important as penetration during lovemaking. Understand that penetration alone does not make the woman feel much. It is the stimulation of other erogenous zones that help your partner find the perfect experience.
- Foreplay is different for everyone: depending on the specific preferences of every person, the need for foreplay will depend on the person. Every person has a different preference. The fact that is worth mentioning here some people may like the foreplay while others may not. In the end, it all comes down to what you like.
You may also like to read Top 4 best ways to help him last longer in Bed
Facts about the male orgasm
Although men find it easy to orgasm, there are certain things that you need to know as well. There are various aspects of a male orgasm,and here they are:
- Food: You need to eat right to make sure that your performance in the bed is not a hindrance. Also, the smell and the taste, according to various health experts changes according to what you choose to ingest. What’s more is that, indulging in habits such as smoking too much and drinking too much also has an effect on the body’s reaction.
- Thinking beyond thrusting: While thrusting may seem natural for you, there is more to an orgasm than thrusting. Understand that there are different portions of the body that help you get to your orgasm. Furthermore, you need to make sure that your body is in top condition for this orgasm.
- Exercise: The point here is that you need to make sure that to satisfy your partner, or make sure that you reach your climax by only working out. There are numerous benefits to exercising, which will help you make the most out of your body. Furthermore, you can make sure that your certain exercises will help your body get in shape and offer you blood flow in various areas of your body. The blood flow in your body helps you find better sensations.
Furthermore, remember that your act of love offers you something that is better enjoyed by both the participants. However, if you can find a way to climax in the end together, you’d be able to enjoy the sexual activity together. Sexual tensions are present in everyone’s body, and it is obvious that the body of women and men differ a lot. However, it is true that both men and women can attain orgasm. As we all know practice makes man perfect.
Always remember that lovemaking is an act that two people will enjoy together, this why you should enjoy with your partner and make them feel good to make the most out of your experience.